Medvarsity Online Ltd. is India’s first and largest online healthcare training company with over 45,000 medical professionals trained and certified. Our partnerships with leading universities globally enables us to present the best courses and faculty to our students and help them meet their learning goals. With over 7000 active learners on our platform and course accreditation by leading global partners, Medvarsity is a leader in the medical certification training in the region. It is the leading online medical certification and training company with presence across 10 locations in India and students across India, Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will lead the team to manage our digital initiatives to drive paid & organic traffic to our website & landing pages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traffic generation across all our products using paid channels using PPC, PPV and CPA techniques.
- Setting strategies and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Webinars/Workshops and Mobile marketing to generate higher unique visitors.
- Manage website analytics and provide input to the team for improving user experience, content/creative management.
- Segment the potential customer base, understand the use cases for each segment, and develop customized communication to generate relevant leads for the Sales team.
- Own lead volume and conversion targets for the group and drive highest results through aggressive budget management.
- Publish comprehensive regular reports on digital initiates to enable data-driven decision making.
- Communicate to senior management about ongoing initiatives on a regular basis.
- Research and recommend best practices within the industry and amongst competitors. Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess MBA/PGDM degree in Marketing and have 4-9 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in leading a team while also being able to work independently when required.
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improving things every day.
- Good communication skills & ability to identify key metrics and parameters to judge the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Google Certifications will be an add-on.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and PHP.
- Willingness to relocate to Hyderabad.
Benefits & Perks: