Established in 1996, Digital Nirvana has been providing knowledge solutions and services for customers worldwide. Our IT & Business Process Management expertise is in the areas of Media Services, Investment Research Services, Media Monitoring & Analysis, and Learning Management Solutions.
Digital Nirvana is now operating out of three locations; Fremont in the US, Hyderabad and Coimbatore in India. We have over 600 dedicated employees onboard operating out of these three locations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please refer to the description below.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 10+ years in to Digital Marketing Manager / Marketing Communication experience in B2B audience from IT & ITES background.
- MBA Marketing from reputed collage
- Willingness to work in early night shifts (up to 12 am IST).
- International marketing experience mandatory campaigns (preferably North America or Europe).
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication as this person would be directly reporting to US sales person.
- Experience in SalesForce CRM Administration.
- Digital Marketing or Email Marketing Automation experience.
- Digital Marketing or Social Media Strategy expertise.
- Manage marketing collateral related to blog, PR, articles, case studies, whitepapers, brochures, etc.
- Editing & Proofreading experience.
- Should have worked in IT & ITES domains (Media & Finance verticals preferred).
- B2B campaigning experience
Benefits & Perks: