Malabar Group was founded in 1993 by a team of enterprising entrepreneurs, led by the visionary genius of Mr. M P Ahammed when he explored beyond his immediate circle in the agri-corp industry to establish a jewellery trading company in a historical city called Kozhikode. Since then, keeping alive the golden spirit of the Brand, the Group has remained constant, in its successful forays nurtured by expertise, vision and guidance, into a formidable business conglomerate. The HQ (headquarters) of Malabar Group located in Kozhikode shines bright as a beacon of success for an empire built on Trust, Teamwork, and Goodwill.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and conceptualizing marketing campaigns/activities on digital platforms (websites/social media/blogs/mailers/apps) and coming up with fresh ideas to enhance user engagement.
- Special focus on budget planning, content idealization, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of our social accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to stores and region.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description below.
Benefits & Perks: