La Renon is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies of India serving in the major chronic therapy segments of Nephrology, Critical Care, CNS, Gastroenterology, Urology, Respiratory, Cardio-Metabolic, Ortho & Gynaecology
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing long-term strategies and cross-category marketing plans and advertising promotions (including social media).
- Handling Marketplace (Amazon, Amazon Pantry, Flipkart, Bigbasket etc.) customers and the associated sellers for our FMCG brands
- Constantly tracking the Visibility and Ad campaigns to analyze conversions per Ad placement to make changes for better performance.
- Monitoring business performance, product performance and aligning action to Marketing strategy, Corporate Alliances & Partnership.
- Work closely with other agencies (external) and internal teams to develop communication creatives for brand communication- design, Ad campaigns, digital and social media campaigns.
- Maintaining relationships with Channel Partners to drive overall brand growth and visibility.
- Planning and execution of social media calendar, digital marketing plan and online reputation management.
- New product launch planning and execution.
- Developing right Promotions, Offers & Media at account level to get maximum ROI.
- Creating right mix of portfolio as per each account to grow.
- Planning tactical marketing strategies for New Brand Launches, driving business and campaign execution for channel & understand e- commerce customer traffic generated by digital campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate having relevant experience in digital marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimazation) profile is mandatory
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 3 - 5 years
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Richa Kesarwani
Contact Company: La Renon