Kovai.co is looking for an highly experienced analytical and data driven Digital Marketer to lead Paid Owned and Earned channels in planning, execution and optimization of our marketing efforts.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Please visit us at www.kovai.co for more details about the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Digital Marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers enabling the full end to end user purchase experience and retention.
- Driving traffic to the website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords. to increase company and brand awareness and Conversion
- Develop paid social media campaigns to target a relevant audience and drive traffic to our websites.
- Evaluate and develop a long term SEO strategy (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role in a Software Product company
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media campaigns, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Up to date on latest trends and working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of paid campaigns across Quora, Capterra.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more