Kalkine Solutions is one of Australia’s leading professional financial research organizations. It is committed to delivering high quality, excellent value advice, service and financial products to their clients and is focused on building long-term relationships with them. An opportunity has arisen to work as a Human Resources Business Partner to work with a team that is building a more contemporary HR function. We are looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
Shift Timing :5AM-2:30PM(AUS Shift)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead - We are looking for about 300 to 400 leads via digital marketing using AdWords, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Taboola, plista paid campaigns.
- Digital & Brand Strategy -The Digital head will be responsible for formulating content, digital marketing and online advertising strategies across websites, search, social media, bloggers, influencers and content sites, for their clients to ensure maximum ROI for their business as per the briefs shared by the clients.
- Campaign Planning & Executions - Digital Campaigns will have to be strategized, created and rolled out on various platforms across content, affiliates, influencers, search, social, add networks.
- Campaign Ideas will have to be crafted, presented to clients and executed as per their feedback and briefs.
- Digital Media Management -The digital head will be responsible for the Media planning of all digital advertising needs of the client.
- Needless to say, this requires the digital head to build relationships with all the major advertising platforms and ad networks to get the most valued deals for our clients and the company.
- Customer Acquisition -The digital head will be responsible for customer acquisition and retention using all the required processes and tools like Lead Generation through data mining, outbound, and inbound methods, social networking through platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook, and by participating in key industry events where networking opportunities are high.
- All pitch presentations for customer acquisitions will be managed by the digital head.
- He will be responsible for converting leads to actual clients and growth in revenue for the company.
- Revenue Growth -The digital head will be responsible for increasing the revenue per client year on year as per company growth targets. For this repeated engagement with clients by sharing industry insights will be an essential activity to be powered by the digital head.
- Team Management -The digital head will be responsible for managing, nurturing and growing the team as per the business requirements.
- Operations Experience -Role requires an analytical, structured approach gained through solid experience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The candidate must have a good and solid knowledge about; Website Creation and Management Content Marketing through organic and paid mediums.
- Search Engine Optimization Influencer Marketing Google AdWords, Display Network and DoubleClick.
- Social Media Advertising through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, twitter, snap chat Whats App etc.
- Even local social networks like sharechat. Analytics and required tool-sets like Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Online CRM software etc. Online Reputation Management E-Commerce Marketing, Advertising, and Optimization.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set - The role is a unique combination of online marketing, media planning, and buying, customer acquisition, training, and operations management.
- Exceptional Drive - The Digital Head will be leading the companys digital division and managing multiple priorities simultaneously. He will be responsible for client management, media management, team management, operations, business development, and team building.
- Excellent Team Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
Benefits & Perks:
- 5 day working.
- No transport facility