This person is responsible for developing, implementing and lead online campaigns and strategies to support and promote the AMP programs Marketing/Outreach activities. The person plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness and media planning within the digital space as well as driving website traffic, acquiring and retaining prospective candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role comes with the following major responsibilities:
- Lead the AMP AFA Digital Marketing Team
- Drive User Retention, Engagement & Revenue using CRM channels.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, report generation and analytics
- Strategies social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of various digital marketing campaigns; and assess effectiveness against goals
- Identify trends, and optimize performance based on insights and media planning
- Implementing automation, Chatbot and SEO
- Collaborate with internal teams to achieve objectives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have strong knowledge on majorly used Digital Marketing tools, Concepts and Strategies.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, PPC, GDN, SEM, Branding, Email Marketing, SMS, Remarketing, Web Analytics, Organic Social Media, Website Management, Tag Management, CRM software, Video marketing.
- Should have proven success designing and running conversion rate optimisation experiments, multi-variant testing in G Ads (PPC), Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills--you will be working with other teams every day.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation skills, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Should be working under pressure and agile situations.
- An understanding about designing, branding building, UI and UX would be preferred.
- Candidate should have a strong grip on the Education industry.
- Having Adobe Experience Cloud knowledge is an added advantage.
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and the desire to make a difference
- Positive attitude with a willingness to think out of the box and
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Masters degree and/or Degree in Digital Marketing from a top tier institution
- Degree in advertising, marketing, or other business-related field and certification in digital marketing (Google Certified Professional) is preferred.
- SALARY : Upto 9 lakhs plus variable and other benefits.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more