i-STRATEGIST is a 3 year old, ISO Certified Institute focused at providing effective training in Digital Marketing, Data Science and Analytics, Graphic Designing and Programming.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing agency
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, FB Ads, Search Console, GoogleMyBusiness)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more