High Street Essentials Pvt. Ltd. Comprises of brands FabAlley and Indya, united by common passions to make great fashion accessible to all Indian women and lead a way to more inclusive and fashion forward world.
We are looking for a creative, in-the-know manager who is on top of digital and fashion marketing trends, and who has vast experience with both SEO and SEM, along with traditional digital marketing. In this role, you will act as a digital marketing manager; manage strategy and all forms of digital marketing- Google, Facebook, Other Search & Display Networks, Affiliate Marketing. You will have the opportunity to oversee and analyse Marketing Efficiency and ROIs of each marketing channel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for performance marketing campaigns across all marketing channels (Facebook, Adwords, re targeting, Affiliates, social).
- Optimizing all channels to deliver the best ROI while ensuring targets are met.
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each channels' conversion and efficiencies
- Partner with internal creative teams to develop integrated marketing messaging and creative execution
- Work on customer acquisition strategies and improving CLV and retention of customers
- Drive digital agency/partner relationships and day-to-day execution process to ensure website delivers in line with our digital strategy
- Optimize brand visibility on all search engines through SEO and drive sales and brand awareness through paid search media
- Develop an email strategy and campaign that is analytical, exciting and engaging
- Drive channel marketing and analyse results for all other sales channels on which the company is present
- Analyse all sales data to assist product and sourcing team with improving product and category mix.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant B2C product firm experience in digital marketing managing campaigns across SEM, Social, Affiliate etc and should have handled large budgets and led a team
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator. Extraordinary communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both up & down within as well as outside the organization.
- Passionate about creating structure & processes that support the development of amazing work in a creative environment.
- Ability to continuously re-prioritize & adapt to change & effective at managing change.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to digital insights & propose relevant recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
Benefits & Perks: