GlobalShikha is one of the leading Ed-Tech Companies of India. Founded by an IIT-G alumni, in 2011, GlobalShiksha has pioneered in providing a range of supplementary educational products for the K-12 segment of India. GlobalShiksha is an Accel Partners funded company. Our target segment is parents of India. Our app called – educhat- tries to bring parents and teachers together. Our customer base is more than 1 million parents and counting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including google ads, social media marketing with expertise in Google adwords, Facebook marketing, google analytics, email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Handle the entire digital marketing to bring direct website conversion.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing with prime focus on facebook marketing and google adwords.
- Proven track record in generating online orders/website conversion.
- Candidates from the e-commerce industry or marketing agency will be preferred.
- Candidates must have worked for paid marketing strategies and handled a minimum budget of 20 lakhs+ per month.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hotjar, google tag manager).
- Candidate must be a B-Tech or MBA preferably from tier-1 or tier-2 colleges.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more