GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform which empowers students with making the most important decision of their life – which college to join by giving them access to exhaustive college information, data points, a student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
We’re looking for a digital marketing professional with at least 2 years of experience in the domain of Adwords and SEM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies across all mediums
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns across various Advertising portals
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Understanding campaigns and creating relevant ads
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The Performance Marketing Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google,well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong Analytical Skills And Experience Generating Campaign Performance Reports
- Candidates from Media Agency background would be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more