GEP helps global enterprises operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability, and maximize business and
Fresh thinking, innovative products, unrivaled domain and subject expertise, and smart, passionate people this is how GEP creates and delivers
unified business solutions of unprecedented scale, power and effectiveness.
With 14 offices and operations centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their
strategic, operational and financial objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proven 8 to 10 yrs. of experience in Digital marketing with international experience of working in SMM, SEO and Web Analytics across UK, US markets
- Owned & managed various owned media activities including, SEO, SEM & Social Media Marketing
- Managed offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance In-depth experience with website analytics tool e.g. Google Analytics
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Best in practice of current B2B organic social media content promotion practices across all social media channels
- Fluent in using SMM tools like Hootsuite, Sprout social, Buffer etc
- Work with print and other third party media vendors to ensure timely completion of projects
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM & SMM Excellent Team & Vendor Management skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder & project management skills In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms Excellence on MS Excel and MS office
Benefits & Perks: