The Gaudium is looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. The Incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations with the central goal to help grow our brands influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, the candidate must also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Vice President & Head of Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree MBA in Marketing or relevant field from a University or an institute of higher learning
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing preferably in an educational institute / Sports academy of repute
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more