We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in the Edutainment division who has a passion in gaming, loves the work of scaling up a product and acquiring new users. He should have the experience of working in a fast paced environment.
Prior experience of scaling up a product from scratch will be a plus. The person will work with the Head of Digital Marketing to solve the puzzle of scaling up the product in multiple geographies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch-points
- Build quarterly integrated marketing plans across paid, earned, and owned channels to grow adoption of Gaming Creators and Instant Games
- Drive funnel optimization and specific product/feature adoption among targeted video gaming creator and gaming developer audiences
- Evaluate market trends and product fit to develop targeted awareness and acquisition programs for creator and developer audiences
- Partner with cross-functional marketing, analyst, and IT teams to build and deploy multichannel life-cycle marketing campaigns, including nurture and cross-sell programs
- Manage agency partners to budget, structure, and optimize global media campaigns based on ROAS and target CPAs
- Lead campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
- Structure ongoing tests to measure program impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channel
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-4 years experience in Digital Marketing with experience in Digital Advertising, Website Management, Lead Generation and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with problem solving and analytical skills including: conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Business Manager, and Google Ad Words, Apple Search Ads etc.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy campaigns
- Experience presenting ideas to several stakeholders at once
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more