Infinitum ventures is a lifestyle commerce group focusing on wellness planning special occasion services & merchandise. A well funded group with strong product and service presence in online wedding management and sports education,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behaviour such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Sales, Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing.
- Plan and execute performance campaigns, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns, PPC campaigns, email marketing, SEO/SEM
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Story ads etc., with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),
- Regularly post, update and monitor all social media outlets (website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, other pages, sites, blogs).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You have at least 2 to 7 years of experience in a similar role within an e-commerce or an Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Experiences with query tool (e.g. SQL, SAS) and understanding of databases ideally within a marketing context.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Good mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- Self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Esops and Variable Pay over and above fixed salary
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more