Do you live, breathe and create online content, engaging digital and social media marketing campaigns? Can you rip apart an old-fashioned marketing campaigns to invent new and innovative marketing strategies?
If yes, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a newly created position that will play a key role in globally driving digital product strategy, requirements, and solution planning to meet business objectives while also improving the user experience. The primary responsibility is to engage with internal stakeholders to better understand business objectives and key success factors, and will work with the Creative and Digital teams to propose digital solutions to meet those objectives. In addition, the role will involve developing and executing a brand digital strategy, as well as executing digital marketing campaigns for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with digital marketing efforts to drive traffic, customer acquisition, and revenue growth opportunities.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Implement and execute all marketing campaigns to drive digital growth, including list building, list segmentation, landing pages, reporting & analysis.
- Generate and grow qualified leads by enhancing overall customer experience and engagement.
- Contribute to the strategy of execution and optimization of lead nurture and campaign initiatives, including collaboration with sales and operations teams.
- Perform ROI analysis and report all data findings, as well as identify strategies for continual improvement.
- Participates in annual brand strategy planning, be responsible for digital strategy development.
- Designs and develops digital platforms, and make continuous improvements, including website, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, newsletter, etc.
- Maintain brand integrity and voice across all channels.
- Develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Who would be the ideal fit?
- You have technical background and can create product-related content.
- You are a driven/collaborative team player who knows how to get results.
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple project activities with minimal supervision.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- You are persistent; enjoy coming up with new ideas and going outside the lines of existing norms.
- You have exceptional written communication skills, and you can deliver compelling, concise, and clear insights into digital performance.
- You can pivot quickly, internalize feedback and adjust in real-time.
- You are passionate about digital media, continually striving towards new and creative ways to drive optimal response and quality traffic using the latest tools and platforms available.
- You can dive in to data, distilling the key trends and translating the findings into an actionable report.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in digital marketing, product marketing experience.
- Experience in Semiconductor or IT industry in preferred.
- Experience leading both internal and external cross-functional teams in the design and execution of go-to-market plans.
- Must have experience in digital marketing in one or more areas: website design, user experience, web analytics, website or landing page with key performance accountability.
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills and advanced knowledge of web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Excel, and other data analytics tools.
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and a passion for creating simple solutions.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms and a strong understanding of data architecture.
Benefits & Perks: