As a Digital Marketing Manager, the candidate will be working with the direct-to-consumer team to lead consumer acquisition on the platform. The candidate will be responsible to analyse and updating the marketing campaigns while managing marketing budgets to keep the acquisition on track with the business plan. You will also be responsible to activate and lead other acquisition channels for the platform. The role will also include building the monthly business plan and working closely other functions to drive sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for consumer acquisition across channels for the overall digital business (Amazon and D2C).
- Planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing performance marketing activities across Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Youtube.
- Leading consumer acquisition through affiliate channels to drive business on the direct-to-consumer platform.
- Working closely with the design and content agencies to manage creative strategy for digital marketing.
- Working with the business team to lead and execute go-to-market for new product launches.
- Drive analytics and insights to improve ROI on the marketing spends as well as scale the business in line with the business plan.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 1 year of experience in a data analytics/strategy role.
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers, and a sharp eye for data-driven insights.
Nice to haves:
- Performance marketing experience.
- Experience handling external agency partnerships.
- Experience across channels such as Facebook Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Search Ads, CRM, etc.
- Proficient with SEO and SEM.
- We love to make things happen, so a roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude.
- Someone who enjoys the Freedom but is also Responsible
- We need someone who is brutally honest!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more