The Digital Growth Manager role is an exciting opportunity to help build and execute a digital growth and success strategy with the goal of providing an exceptional, multi-channel engagement experience. You will lead digital growth initiatives and programs that in many cases will be customers- primary means of interaction with Engati. You will be deep in the data, monitoring and optimizing your programs along the way. In your role as Digital Marketing Manager, you will work with our team in Mumbai, India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cross-functional coordination of digital marketing programs.
- Ability to convey the power of the Engati platform, by defining customer lifecycle journeys and assets to facilitate program execution.
- Engage our customers in a human, meaningful and value-driven manner. Define and execute customer lifecycle adoption and engagement programs in accordance to digital strategy and execution plan.
- Leverage engagement capabilities to reach thousands of customers based on targeted, segmented approaches.
- Monitor and report on metrics associated with program execution.
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs.
- Accountability for adoption, renewal and churn improvement goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of industry experience; 2+ years in a related domain. Experience in successful multi- channel enterprise SaaS digital engagement and adoption programs is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing or technical field preferred.
- Demonstrate being data-driven: continuously test, measure, and improve programs and tactics.
- Possess expertise in use of various content types and engagement methods, such as video, chat, social media, mobile, email to execute digital programs.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / Gainsight / Marketo / Optimizely / Pendo / Salesforce / Tableau, etc. to get the data and insights you need to successfully design, execute and monitor programs.
- Prior experience as a customer lifecycle marketer, growth product manager/marketer, product marketing manager or digital customer success manager.
- Excellent communication - verbal and written.
- Display effective leadership skills, team collaboration and executive presentation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more