We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategy management for E-commerce platforms and other online marketplaces.
- Handle E-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, PaytmMall, Snapdeal and more.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings,promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted, correcting product descriptions, product placement,new item posting, out of stock item removal and functionality meets and exceeds company expectations.
- Reconciliation of E-Marketplace listings.
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Demand analysis and marketplace analysis.
- Develop cost centre budgets for marketplace campaigns.
- Manage relationships with digital agencies and external third parties in the marketplace world.
- Develop the merchandise strategy and deck to ensure the site is well merchandised according to company directives and standards.
- Keep the merchandise up to date based upon the needs of the business for product to look fresh, new and push quarterly agenda's.
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth.
- In conjunction with internal partners and outside agencies, the overarching digital merchandising,design, and marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of email marketing,affiliate programs, and other web-based marketing programs.
- Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces.
- Drill down into marketing channels and site performance metrics to explain variances to business.
- Ensure marketplace copy and metadata are fully optimized to maximize traffic Buying
- Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
- Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
- Replenishment and reorders.
- Reporting daily sales.
- Reporting weekly sales reports to management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years- experience in the e-marketplace, e-commerce, or equivalent.
- Experience of E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and channel advisors.
- Experience in the e-marketplace, and/or e-commerce preferred.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, and Google Analytics is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative,cross-functional environment.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more