We are Eduonix, one of the largest online learning company aimed for professionals and students. We have assisted over 2 million learners from 80 countries with 1500+ top quality online courses in Technical, Non-Technical, Business Development, Personality Development, Design and various other expertise for last five years. We inspired and shared our platform with 250+ world class technical instructors. We also are determined to serve Enterprise Customers for employee upskilling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to augment and accelerate growth in users through online marketing (SEM, SEO, Social Media, Affiliate)
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption
- Competition Analysis & Research
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands on experience in in Social Media Marketing, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing
- Experience in influencer marketing & affiliate marketing would be preferred
- Experience in mobile app promotion will be added advantage
- Good in analytics, report analysis & projections
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more