Our education company needs a Digital Marketing Manager having in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms to join our team. Our vision is to make quality education accessible and affordable for all. We have been growing at a rapid pace over the last few years but we have not been able to set-up an effective digital presence on the web. That’s where you come in! You’ll be responsible for developing, initiating, implementing, optimizing and overseeing a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions. Were looking for someone with understanding of social media trends, the ability to come up with ideas, design and content for our campaigns that would resonate with our target audiences. The said person will also analyse and report data and devise new ways for expanding our brands reach, loyalty and awareness. In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, maintain and increase our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising using best practices of SEO, SEM, content strategy and creation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and best user experiences.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, measure and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Manage art and copy-writing professionals
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strategic Skills: Highly creative in identifying the right audiences and devising digital campaigns to engage them by being up to date with latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Marketing Skills: Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns along with solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends).
- Editing and writing Skills: Ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts will be an integral part of the job.
- Leadership Skills: Should be able to lead the internal marketing team and co-ordinate with other teams and explain coherently the various strategies.
- Project management Skills: Should be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
5+ years of proven experience in digital marketing and/or advertising.
Graduate from any field. Masters preferred. Digital marketing certifications would be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks: