At EaseMyTrip, we believe that cheerful work environment and employees make a good team. Healthy teamwork is the prime mantra behind making EaseMyTrip, one of the top five online travel portals in India.
We strongly believe in creating happy environment for employees to make them more committed towards their works and get the best efforts out of them. Thus, we constantly seek for bright and innovative professionals that can be a part of our employee-pool. We provide career opportunities that are second to none.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the product and tech teams to drive initiatives for best user experience, site architecture and content, impacting rankings of category keywords in organic search result
- Develop link-building strategies, link architecture and ensure spider friendliness of the website
- Manage tactical execution of organic search strategies that include, performing regular site audits, comprehensive and complex keyword research, analysis and portfolio management to identify and drive growth opportunities; On-site content optimization;
- Ownership & reporting of key SEO performance metrics.
- Perform keyword research and analysis from Google adwords tool and other commonly used tools
- Log file analysis and traffic reporting, and other topical trends in SEO
- Develop reports on organic metrics, and possess working knowledge of Google Analytics and other commonly used tools
- Manage and drive SEO reporting build, develop and present weekly updates to demonstrate the impact of company's investment to senior management
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on platforms like Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns on platforms like Google Adword
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 years of SEO experience, proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more