Founded in Sep 2003 with the aim of being the dynamic center of software developers, Dynamsoft provides enterprise-class document capture and image processing software development kits (SDK), with numerous generations for each product. Today many Fortune 500 Companies including HP, IBM, Intel, and Siemens trust Dynamsoft solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design Dynamsoft's digital marketing campaigns including our product marketing, email campaigns, and paid advertising.
- Develop a tactical content marketing strategy and contribute regularly by writing quality articles, whitepapers, blog posts etc.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Manages all advertising spend across search engines different social channels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years- experience in a digital marketing or advertising position at a technology company.
- In-depth knowledge of ads, social media, email marketing, PR, promotion, SEO, content generation, data analytics, branding, copy writing, etc.
- Experience in designing a product marketing campaign independently and have success stories.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Background in programming or computer science is a plus.
- Experience with UX design is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more