In last 1 year, DronaHQ has matured and grown at rate of 300% and marketing hasbecome a priority. The marketing team shares a great responsibility and opportunity to expand and fuel this growth.This Digital marketing is the coach, who will convert this excitement to business goals. He will be an expert in digital marketing strategy, tools, and tactics and be connected with the digital marketing ecosystem in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Scope of Work:
- The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will be responsible for scaling up the Digital Marketing function for DronaHQ globally.
- The DMM will develop a holistic Digital Marketing strategy for the company, and digital marketing programs.
- The scope of Digital Marketing activities gets defined by the incumbent, and will include website/app development, social media, online advertising, and mobile.The role will also look at strategic partnerships and co-promotions with external parties in the digital space.
- The individual in this role will collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (Content, Design, Tech-development, Product team, BDMs), external agencies and strategic partners, technology vendors and various internal cross-functional organizations to deliver brand specific digital programs.
- The incumbent will also interact with digital marketers across the world, learn from global case studies and exploit synergies/best practices.
- This role is responsible for building marketing team, executing the strategies,maximizing ROI of brand investment in digital programs, budget tracking and positively impacting top line and bottom line business results.
- Implementing and managing Google Analytic 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Search console and various other user-behavioral trackingson websites and mobile apps for a few of the largest client of the organization.
- Working on SEO and Site Discoverability Improvisation
- Building the marketing team for inbound marketing, content development, SEO/SEM, design etc.- Develop a digital marketing strategy & program. He will own the calendar of plans supporting the annual plan.
- Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking. Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing
- Provide strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluate the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identify new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and deliver timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Lead and coach digital marketing efforts of the team, to ensure alignment of digital initiatives with the brand objectives
- Inspire external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives. He will be responsible for selection of management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. He will ensure that the agenciesare appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies.
- Should be able to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The ideal candidate would have 2-4 years of experience in building tech product brand amongst C-level audience like CIO, COO, HR, Sales.
- He should be familiar with Brand Marketing lexicon, while having a deep expertise in building brands on the web.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
About DronaHQ http://www.dronahq.com/about
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more