DIN Engineering Services offers World-Class, Multi-Platform, Multi-Discipline Engineering Design/Drafting and IT/ITes Staffing Services to its global clientele.
The company, established in 1999, takes pride in having several long-term customer relationships spread in over 20+ countries. The Company is ISO 9001:2008 quality certified, ISMS 27001:2005 certified, Member of FIEO, SEIA and with over a team of 500+ professionals operates from multiple locations including the Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
With its Global delivery model, SLA driven performance, Reliable quality & processes designed in-line with LEAN, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies, the Company has regularly featured amongst the Top Engineering Design companies in India and The Best Places To Work. The Company’s IT/ITes Staffing Services, enables customers to maximize their ability to source and engage quality talent directly or within the MSP frameworks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Corporate documentation: work with internal resources and/or engage external agencies to get corporate brochures, presentations and videos prepared.
- Brand building: Plan and coordinate event marketing activities, build industry-wide presence, awards and recognitions, annual function and other celebrations, press-releases and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Digital marketing: Manage content on various company / service websites, online domain forums specific forums / blogs.
- Social Media: Carry out social media marketing communication activities on LinkedIn.
- SEO: Plan and execute SEO strategies with Google Adwords and other market research based keywords, perform in-site SEO of the website. Do lead generation using Google Adwords and Organic rankings.
- Traffic Analysis: Study the traffic pattern through Google Analytics, with special emphasis on bounce rate, source and device dimensions use findings to design effective communications and optimize content.
- Managing and taking accountability for the agreed marketing budget.
- Work with the CEO,VPs and create a marketing strategy and lead and deliver the objectives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above.
Benefits & Perks: