Digicliff creates the right environment and opportunity to dream big for those who have the right attitude. Our robust people management practices enable us to create this environment. We believe that our team is proactive, entrepreneurial, responsive, focused, enthusiastic, customer centric and team oriented.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Search engine experience, including the ability to generate inbound links from the internet.
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up.
- Broader digital marketing skills encompassing keyword generation, PPC marketing and banner advertising.
- Experience of campaign management e.g. Google Ad words, Ad Mob, Email, GTM.
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis & team management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media communication methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics and other tracking tools.
- Strong Analytic skills to measure performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Up to date knowledge on latest trends and best practices in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Hands-on experience with search engines and complete knowledge on the concepts of SEO.
- Hands-on experience on Google adwords, Bing ads, Adroll and other online advertising platforms.
Benefits & Perks: