Our team has been providing innovative digital marketing services to businesses worldwide since 2009. We understand the ins and outs of having your agency, including how much of a struggle it is to scale. Having a destination explicitly built for scaling in mind is every digital marketer’s dream. Keeping that in mind, along with our extensive experience and undying commitment to helping other agencies grow, we’ve launched our own proprietary software Dash Clicks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Client Communications on digital marketing projects.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the websites.
- Tracking conversation rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, SEM, ORM & SMO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the Company.
- Managing Online brand and service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the websites.
- Responsibility for planning budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the Company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Should have prior experience of managing a team.
- A degree in digital marketing or a related field will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills :
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more