With a collective 100 plus years of experience spanning industries of real estate and media, an enthusiastic group of professionals thought they could drive change. We were surprised when our thoughts looked good on paper and was well received by another set of professionals eager to get on board, an ethical and honest organization. Before we knew it, a team of 25 wore the Credvest hat, ready to create history.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks: