Coolberg is unique and provides lip-smacking range of Non-Alcoholic Beers that entail some of the most natural ingredients preserved and passed over ages and are testimonials of authentic and pure recipes. Coolberg aspires to bring various young flavours to non-alcoholics to cherish during good times. It is one of the fasted growing company in India and leading the market of non-alcoholic beers with its presence in over 17 states.
Designation: Manager Digital Marketing
Location – Andheri, Saki Naka
Experience – Minimum 4 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Liaise with the digital agency, ensure timely delivery of creatives required for all digital platforms and ensure that the creative output on digital platforms is in cohesion with the brief given and the company vision and objectives.
- Analyse content vis--vis engagement and create monthly reports with recommendations.
- Track and prepare a monthly competition analysis report for all platforms brand is present on.
- Scout for innovative ideas for communication on digital platforms.
- Track and analyse key performance metrics for the website and social media handles, brainstorm for and execute optimization ideas for reach and engagement.
- Recommend optimization tools and techniques for optimal brand engagement on digital platforms, including paid promotions and PPC campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior experience in digital marketing and social media and content management
- 4 years of relevant work experience (preferably on FnB and/or FMCG brands)
- Experience either working in or liaising with an advertising/digital marketing agency can also be considered.
- Experience in setting up and managing Social Media campaigns /promotions and digital activations on owned and paid assets.
- Agency management.
- Creative process management (briefing and execution)
- Content marketing
- Digital campaign execution
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and link-building
- Social Media Marketing
Benefits & Perks: