We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. He will be leading the promotion of our products and services through various digital channels. He will be responsible for increasing the companys client base by applying various Digital marketing techniques and using Social Media Management tools and other digital platforms for brand exposure of the products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Create and implement robust SEO strategies based on in-depth research and analysis of marketing trends.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes. Drive on-page and off-page (link building) SEO initiatives.
- Comfortable with numbers and making sense of data to analyze what's working and what's not, and utilize the insights to continuously optimize performance.
- Conceptualise and execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns which include Social Media marketing,
- Email marketing, App management and Web development.
- Manage our Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media platforms.
- Keywords Strategy: Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives, uncover new keyword opportunities.
- Scaling and managing PPC and PPM campaigns across multiple channels.
- Understand the business needs, come up with new ideas, and then influence the teams to Implement or test the ideas.
- Provide suggestions to the creative team on copy, graphics and user experience to improvise text / banner ads & landing pages.
- Leverage Technology to expand reach, enhance marketing ROI
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a creative thinker with excellent listening and communication skills
- Effective in Social Media Engagement and Social Media Management.
- Experience in Demand Generation, SEO, Digital Marketing, Keyword search.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Prior experience using marketing automation software (preferable Market) to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then nurture them into converted customers via dynamic workflows
- Strong knowledge of Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, analytics, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC marketing database, email marketing campaigns and EDM's, SMM, Influencer marketing and display advertising.
- Experience of working with WordPress CMS, keyword research and SEO optimization tools (such as Moz, SEMRush, Webmaster), website analytics, any reputed marketing automation system, and email marketing tools.
- Experience in using Automated digital marketing tools like Hotjar, Hootsuite, Zoho Social, Zapier,
- Boomerang etc. will be an added advantage
- Minimum of a BE/ B.TECH/ MBA or equivalent with computer background
- Certification course in Digital Marketing or equivalent accreditation
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more