We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.He/She will be responsible for increasing the company’s client base by applying various Digital marketing techniques and using Social Media Management tools and other digital platforms for brand exposure of the products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy with emphasis on digital mediums in B2B environments
- Create and implement robust SEO strategies and customer pull campaigns based on in-depth research and analysis of marketing trends.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes. Drive on-page and off-page (link building) SEO initiatives.
- Comfortable with numbers and making sense of data to analyze what's working and what's not, and utilize the insights to continuously optimize performance.
- Conceptualize and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns which include Social Media marketing, Email marketing, Programmatic, App management and Web development.
- Manage our Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other media platforms.
- Keywords Strategy: Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives, uncover new keyword opportunities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have at least 5 - 10 years experience, specifically in B2B companies
- At least 2 3 years of working in a Sales role (or customer-facing) or as a key participant in cross functional roles with sales/business development
- Experience of working in new product launch & related go to market
- Experience in Demand Generation, SEO, Digital Marketing tools, techniques, Keyword
- Hands-on experience with the latest social media engagement tools, analytics including programmatic advertising exposure
- Prior experience of using marketing automation software (ex. Hubspot/Zoho or reputed marketing automation system) to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then nurture them into converted customers via dynamic workflows
- Must be a creative thinker with excellent listening and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more