- Largest Player in test prep aggregation for OLT.
- Best in Class OLT Platform with streaming rate below 512 kbps.
- Holistic solution and complete ownership of student experience.
- Ability to handle high volume traffic as well as concurrent users.
- Seamless integration with web & android app.
- Digital rights management (DRM) to ensure copyright protection for digital media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and outline cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Manage SEO and Content writers. Use SEO best practices to generate Organic traffic for the site through content marketing & SEO means.
- Should be updated with the ongoing seo trends and capable to implement the changes in the site.
Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner.
- Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently improve ROIs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role) :
- Efficiency metrics like organic traffic growth, click through rates, and conversion rates.
- Consistently work towards improving digital marketing ROIs.
- Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in edu-tech companies or key eCommerce sites and who have experience of handling at-least 3 million/month site sessions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3- 5 years of experience in a role directly responsible for campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting across multiple digital channels/media.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, SEM, display, email marketing, SMM campaigns.
- Very strong hold on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Should be well aware of changing SEO trends.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of tools such as SEMRush, Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster etc.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 3 to 5
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Recruiter Name: Raju Choudhary
Contact Company: CAknowledge