C.P. Milk Food Products (P) Ltd.
In the years following our inception, we scaled up at a swift pace under the inspiring leadership of our founder, Mr C.P. Agarwal and his visionary successors, Mr Jai Agarwal and Mr Anuj Agarwal.
Today, we offer a diverse portfolio of 17 delightfully fresh, pure and delicious dairy products, prepared using the milk supplied directly to us by 100,000+ dairy farmers. With their exceptional support and that of our 600+ strong team, we seek to gain the trust of countless Indian families and realize our vision to be the most loved dairy brand in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Digital Marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers enabling the full end to end user purchase experience and retention.
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords. to increase company and brand awareness and Conversion
- Develop paid social media campaigns to target relevant audience and drive traffic to our websites.
- Evaluate and develop a long term SEO strategy (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role in a Food/Beverage industry
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media campaigns, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Up to date on latest trends and working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more