This candidate will lead the marketing team. Help plan and execute marketing of the products and services mainly in the US and EU markets. Help with digital marketing channels in different areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create/Plan digital strategies and execution flow for overall improvement in website content, SEO, social media engagement, Lead generation, PPC campaigns etc.
- Put together plans and source services as needed. Hire and manage the resources or external agencies based internationally.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors.
- Perform market and competitor analysis.
- Build and implement the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns.
- Drive and make recommendations on how to engage with our audience most effectively within digital channels.
- Contribute and help optimize the design of web experiences from look/feel to content flow, to user experience.
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, make recommendations to drive improvements.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Develop and implement a cohesive digital marketing plan to increase product / services awareness.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams as well as International Market and when required for Domestic Market.
- Design and review the digital Marketing department s budget.
- The person needs to be very responsible and organized with the ability to work across organizations effectively.
- He or she has the responsibility to assist in identifying potential global markets to determine the demands for the products and services.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have Bachelor/Masters in Technical stream (BE / B. Tech / M. E / M. Tech / B.sc (Computer/Electronics)/MS (Computer/Electronics) and MBA with Marketing / International Marketing (Preferred).
- Should have at least 6+ years of experience in the Digital Marketing process in international markets.
- Demonstrated experience in product and services marketing in US/EU area. Be able to communicate with strategy and senior management in US, develop plans and execute.
- Should be able to manage outsourced services for marketing in SEO, Website, creative development and so on.
- Experience in sourcing these services along with content services of high quality that is required to execute in international markets.
- Ability to plan budgets, track spending against the budget and prove return on investments.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- He or she needs to have developed digital marketing skills.
- This person will have worked and coordinated online events including webinars, etc.
- He or she needs to have exceptional communication skills both verbally and written.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more