As a Digital Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct market research and data analysis.
You will manage the marketing funnel for our company (E-commerce site & IVR Ops) You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which inside-sales will help accomplish.
You will have to work across functions and departments to enable sales in existing markets and underserved markets. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects. to achieve the goals of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Build and manage product content that attracts a qualified audience to our E-Commerce Store & Website. (Including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, training manuals etc.).
- Manage the smooth functioning of the E-commerce store and lead nurturing processes through various digital marketing activities. Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects to administer a smooth online sales cycle process.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through the IVR operations and any other scalable apps.
- Establish analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, (Eg - Google Analytics, LinkedIn Insights) and any other marketing analytics reports.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as eBook's / training manuals/e-commerce site manual.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have the ability to take responsibility and deliver results
- Should have a clear knowledge of Digital Marketing practices and tools available to enhance the Digital Marketing process.
- Should have some prior experience in handling an e-commerce platform or any similar business management software solution.
- Should possess a demonstrable understanding of online presence management, Social media (FB / LinkedIn is a must), and other online channels and an ability to use a variety of digital platforms (Mail Chimp) for lead generation.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies. (Cloud telephony / Email Marketing solutions)
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve all processes related to digital marketing.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Should have prior experience as a team leader.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more