Join Brickwork India, the Global Leader in providing Remote Executive Assistance services!
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location : Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Work Timings : Flexible Timings
Qualification : MBA in Marketing and any certification in Digital Marketing
Experience : At least 7 years Digital marketing experience
About Brickwork India
Brickwork India is the global leader in Admin and Business Support Assistance for global leaders. We started our journey in 2005 and have grown from a start-up to a 350 plus workforce, with a strong focus on business excellence and people practices. Brickwork India is a well-established global brand and has catered to the diverse support requirements of CXO level clients located across 170 countries. Today Brickwork is the preferred service provider of Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and start-ups across industries & geographies. Brickwork has received numerous awards, including the Great Place to Work certificate, recognised by CII with “Customer Obsession” award, and has also received extensive media attention through more than 100 publications including the New York Times bestsellers, ‘The World is Flat’ by Tom Friedman and “The Four-Hour Work Week” by Tim Ferriss.
Roles & Responsibilities:
At Brickwork, marketing is about understanding customer problems and crafting our service mix to provide a solution. Our ideal candidate should have experience managing a team of digital marketing professionals and have experience developing and executing B2B and B2C marketing campaigns for overseas customers. The digital marketing manager must be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving on tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are great with content writing, social media management and love the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Manage the Digital Marketing team and ensure highest levels of customer excellence
- Address business enquiries and provide scopes and drive business
- Analyse customer and market trends and use marketing best practices to build relevant and valuable multi-channel campaigns and increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Establish brand positioning, segment target audiences, and develop marketing plans across different channels, geographies, industry and businesses
- Conceptualize and align communications and messaging across all channels
- Deploy marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Track, measure and analyse the effectiveness and impact of executed marketing campaigns to gain insight, assess against set-goals and to optimise future campaigns
- Work closely with the creative team and develop marketing collaterals including website banners, brochures & business cases, across print, digital, and video assets
- Write engaging content for our website and blog that successfully attracts and converts our target audiences Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points
- Build globally, strategic business relationships and partnership with key clients, businesses and vendors
- Prepare and track the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA in Marketing or any other relevant certification
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and experience optimizing Google Ad-words campaigns
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures using Excel spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication with excellent copy-writing skills
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Experience in Inside Sales, Global demand generation & Go to market strategies with excellent presentation and training skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more