BENNETT COLEMAN & COMPANY LIMITED
The Times Group, Founded in 1838, the Times Group is India’s largest and most diverse media house with an unmatched presence across all platforms – Publishing, Radio, TV, OOH and Online media – in the entire sub-continent. With the support of over 25,000 advertisers, 11,000 employees and an audience spanning all continents, it is the largest and most trusted media conglomerate in India.
‘The Times of India’, Times Group’s star newspaper, is the largest English newspaper in the world along with its sister publication ‘The Economic Times’ coming in as the world’s second largest daily English business publication.
The Times Group’s 41 leading brands have been built on a foundation of innovation and quality.
Times Centre for Learning Ltd. is a unique education initiative by Times Group with a vision to fulfil aspirations of millions of learners, by making excellence accessible through learner centric innovations and global collaborations. TCLL uses its wealth of the industry knowledge, possessed by numerous media assets of its parent group to deliver industry specific skills through cutting edge technology. Its focus is to build knowledge infrastructure that applies to India-specific skill gaps and complements the aspiration of Indian citizens.
Position Objective: This position will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This position will work with the marketing team, product and sales teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field. Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Benefits & Perks: