We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years- experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of sem rush, hootsuite would be a plus
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Photoshop would be a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more