The ANAROCK Group is India’s leading specialized real estate services company with diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships, campaign management & business operations for West Region of our digital marketing service arm.
- Work with the Business Unit head to identify, define & implement business opportunities
- Understanding real estate developers- requirements and designing a digital marketing campaign best suited for their needs.
- Interacting and coordinating with the in-house performance marketing team to deploy and manage digital campaigns.
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis - optimise and scale the campaigns to achieve the required results.
- Create periodic reports for senior management to show case key project performance metrics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A proven Marketer, deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of data and compelled to find insight in it.
- A strong collaborator able to influence broadly, secure buy in and become a preferred partner of key global teams.
- Experienced in multi-territory campaign management.
- Experienced team leader with a record of leading high performing teams and developing skills and careers of team members.
- Highly effective communicator able to crisply present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more