Are you looking to be a critical part of an exciting, fast growing company that is delivering leading technologies to bring digital transformation solutions to the market? Here at AmpleLogic we are a well aligned, collaborative team with a culture which is fueled by innovation and driven to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. We value our diverse and inclusive workplace and treat career development as a must. We are a combination of dedicated, ethical and smart people who do our best to ensure success for our clients. To accomplish this, we must continue to bring onboard the most talented individuals who desire to make a difference while furthering their careers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working on Digital Marketing Channels like SEO (On & Off-Page Optimization), SEM, SMO, SMM
- Creating engaging social media strategies and execution plans that cultivate audiences, increase web presence and enhance brand awareness
- On-Page, work includes Creating Titles, Meta description, Keywords, Keywords Research, Site analysis, Header tag Optimization and Alt tags Optimization, Navigation Optimization, Content Optimization, Image Optimization, XML sitemap creation, Creating HT Access for 301 redirections, robot.txt file creation, Structured Data Implementation as per major search engine guidelines
- Off-Page, Work Includes SBM, Blog creation & Promotion, Classifieds, Quora Answers, PPT submissions, Video submissions, Pinging Submission, Search Engine Submission, Directory Submission, Online Reputation Management, Web2.0 submissions, Business listing, Blog Commenting etc.
- Build product content (such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts) keeping the target audience in mind, represent the product and enhance SEO.
- Building Black links through Link Building, Article submission, Social bookmarking, PDF sharing, Blog Commenting, Press releases, Guest Blogging
- Understanding the current market trends by doing the Competitor Analysis and research by using different tools such as MOZ, AHREF, SEMRUSH etc. and implement new strategies for improving the product sales
- Implement SEO best practices and new technologies for mobile site and desktop, which increase organic traffic, audience and boosted conversion rates with dynamic marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work on PPC Ads - Creating Campaign, Generating Search Term Reports, Analysis Search Term Reports, Optimizing the Ads, Conversion Tracking & Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of the impact
- Identifying needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Collaborate with teams/departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Generating Report for Traffic Analysis using Google Analytics, keyword ranking, Google AdWords, Google places etc.
- Monitor Website Performance, Errors and Provide Suggestions for Improvement
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more