Leading a team of Social Media Specialist .
Location : Chennai – Corporate Office
Reporting to : Director.
Interested candidates can send your CV’s
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying market indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying prospective students and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and is able executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, training opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree with a decent experience of 5-8 years in the related field.
- Must have expertise and thought leadership when it comes to digital marketing, marketing tech, SEO, and its best practices.
- Robust experience in brand positioning and marketing to drive aggressive sales.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- Go-getter who looks forward to a Hands-on role with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, Linkedin & Google AdWords campaigns etc.
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Google Adwords Certification required.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Good understanding of email and social media marketing.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends etc).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment where multi-tasking & prioritizing is highly essential.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more