We are looking for a highly-creative Lead, Digital Marketing, interested in working in the B2B sector; we are looking for someone who has prior managerial experience and who would be able to lead and grow a Digital Marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for taking care of the different gamuts of the Digital marketing field and will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. You will be playing a dual role of helping grow our company’s influence while increasing product awareness along with building a team that would contribute to this growth effectively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design strategies for online presence and growth and align it with the company's growth and identifying new areas of improvement and penetration.
- Growing and managing the digital marketing team.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including our marketing database, emails, and display advertising campaigns.
- Write and optimise content for the website and networking accounts such as LinkedIn and Facebook and manage these platforms.
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website. Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Devise and edit creative content, like maintaining blog posts and work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Managing and optimizing the budget for paid ad channels, mainly Google and LinkedIn ads.
- Develop and execute successful end-to-end management of SEM, SEO, SMM, and email marketing campaigns.
- Generating good quality inbound leads through marketing strategies.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience leading and managing a team
- Proven experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more