We- re looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Ops (Individual Contributor Role & Strong Execution skills are a must) in Bangalore to join our Growing team at BlogVault.
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
- Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
The Successful Applicant :
- 5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
- Strongly driven by Goals
- Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
- Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Web and Social Marketing expertise
- Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of lead and campaign management
- Copywriting experience and evidence
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Conversion Optimization
Benefits & Perks:
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more