We are looking for a qualified Head of Digital marketing to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. As a head of Digital marketing, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company digital presence. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives. Our company is multinationals & countries business with different languages & cultures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Develop a digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns ensuring brand consistency
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measure and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize expenditure and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Complete the digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintain the digital marketing staff /freelancers by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing lead
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design and/or UI-UX design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Ability to develop and monitor budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more