Digital Marketing Managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services.
Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of all digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content.
- Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as business contributor. Sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM,marketing database, email, social media based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards evaluation of lead generation, business metrics.
- Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads,closures on leads and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies across all mediums
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns across various Advertising portals
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, initiatives and campaigns
- Understanding campaigns and creating relevant ads
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more