We’re hiring for India’s premier online financial education provider. We are constantly experimenting with new education methodologies and technologies to make financial education convenient, effective, and accessible to all. Our mission is to spread financial literacy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, Keywords Analysis, and optimization.
Identifying and correcting issues with website copy/content to enable the site to get higher rankings, PPC,
- Froogle Feeds, Articles on product review websites blogs, Creating, running and managing email marketing campaigns, online advertising campaigns such as Google Adwords, Pay per click banner advertisements, etc.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC, Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Efficiency in Link Building / Backlinks, Active Learner.
- Efficiency in Forum Posting, Article Syndication, RSS Feed, Social Bookmarking.
- Blog commenting, good communication both verbal & written.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more