If you wish to accelerate your learning curve as a marketing professional, here is your chance!
We are looking for multiple roles in our digital marketing function as we are in the process of expanding the team. The role is open and can involve expanding into multiple aspects of marketing. However, expertise or experience on any of the key anchor skills mentioned below is a plus –
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Email Marketing - Finding key accounts, contacts of decision makers, and running email marketing campaigns to generate leads. Knowledge of email marketing tools like Hubspot or contact scraping tools is a plus.
- Website - Ensuring the website is up-to date, and optimized for speed, easy navigation and understanding in order to maximize conversion goals.
- SEO - Ensuring the web-collateral is following all the required guidelines for good SEO. Also involves setting up Google Analytics, research on competition activity and reporting of goals.
- Events - Helping run webinars, seminars, guest blogging and PR for Paralleldots.
- Content Writing - Writing good quality blogs, case studies, white papers, articles to generate traffic.
- Content Distribution across social media platforms and media portals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Anyone(freshers too ) with any educational background can apply as long as they are confident about their content writing or analytical skills. Prior experience and knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot is a plus.
- This internship also comes with the opportunity to join the ParallelDots marketing team as a full-time employee.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more