India’s first independent insurance service platform, that aims to create an ecosystem to facilitate seamless mediclaim journey of every patient.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services
- Work on backlinks, keyword research, keyword linking, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, blog submission, and directory submission
- Create Facebook banners, YouTube content, Twitter content, and other social media's content as required
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display using web analytics tools.
- Work on ad-hoc responsibilities
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Is available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 18th Jan'21 and 24th Feb'21
- Is available for a duration of 3 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools
Benefits & Perks:
- Get hands-on experience in social media marketing, email marketing, ad campaigns and lead generation campaigns.
- Good working environment
- Full-time job opportunity based on performance
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more