We are on a mission to create 10,000 product and tech leaders in India!
Founded in 2012, the Institute of Product Leadership is India’s first B-School for Product, Technology, and Data science managers, focusing exclusively on Product Leadership to transform technology executives into future product managers & industry leaders.
Headquartered in California, USA, Institute of Product Leadership designs and delivers career growth acceleration programs for senior product professionals to fast track their career path transformation right from building innovation to productizing in global and emerging markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of PPC campaigns (Google AdWords and LinkedIn) and ROI analysis
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Hoist website ranking through SEO
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Working with technology, design, and content team to build viable online marketing strategies
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Craft email campaigns for partners and leads
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Comprehensive digital knowledge that inspires, engage, and motivate
- An eye for identifying target audience, and creativity to reach out to them
- Fluent in English with a knack for reaching out and talking to people
- Experienced with optimizing landing pages and customer acquisition funnels
- Rhythmic with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, NetInsight, Omniture)
- Experienced with A/B and multivariate experiments
- In tandem with the latest trends and practices in digital marketing space
- Ability to keep up with the sleepless and thankless spirit of start-ups
- Diligence, fluency in English, and ability to work with deadlines
- Prior experience in working for education institute is a big plus
- PG in marketing and digital media
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more