Come join us at one of the fastest-growing customer experience companies. We have some of the most recognized companies as customers, and a pre-eminent venture capital firm backing us. And, most importantly, really smart, fun, curious and creative people from all over the world as colleagues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Previous Lead Generation Digital Marketing Campaign experience.
- Worked upon digital marketing channels facebook ads, email marketing, native ads,affiliate marketing campaigns, linkedin, lead generation websites, influencer marketing for lead generation.
- Good Communication Skills ( Both Verbal & Written)
- Creative Skills to Generate New Ideas
- Basic Copy writing Skills
- Well versed with digital marketing concepts
- Knowledge about web analytics and social media marketing tools.
- Sound Knowledge about Excel and ad performance report preparation
- Worked upon landing page optimization, A/B Testing, Campaign Optimization, Cost Control etc.
- Updated with latest digital marketing trends.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Affiliate, Influencer marketing, Bing, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics, social media marketing tools, MS Excel (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Masters in marketing or relevant field
Desired Skills: Social Media Marketing, affiliate, influencer , email marketing, PPC, analytics tool, visual website optimizer tools, ad spying tools etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more